Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Senior Year...Good Times

Fill this out about your Senior Year! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Thought you all who knew me back then might get a laugh out of some memories! Share yours and tag your friends.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope - I was a singleton all year - woooo!

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No...odds are I probably won't either. :P

3. Did you car pool to school? Nopers

4. What kind of car did you have? No car :o(

5. What kind of car do you have now? Chevy Lumina - yay!

6. It's Friday night...your senior year where are you? Probably at a rehearsal for something and if it wasn't that, it was a performance of something.

7. It is Friday night 2009...where are you? Work until mid-evening and then usually hanging out at a friend's place. :o)

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Eesh...no time for a job! NHS, show choir, play production company, youth group...the list goes on. :P

9. What kind of job do you do now? Front desk at a hotel

10. Were you a party animal? Definitely not - uber goody-goody here.

11. Were you considered a flirt? Hmmm...I think I flirted a lot, but I don't think I was considered a flirt. If that made sense. :P

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Show choir - woooooooooooooo! <3

13. Were you a nerd? About some things, yes.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No way

15. Can you sing the fight song? Most of it, I think...Stand up and cheer! Stand up and cheer for Fenton High for today we raise the orange and black above the sky (two, three, four!). Our boys are fighting something-something win the fray...and I don't remember the rest. :P

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? I think I liked all of my teachers senior year...yeah...I can't think of one that I didn't like. :o)

17. Where did you sit during lunch? Depended on the day - yay block scheduling. :P

18. What was your school's full name? Fenton High School

19. When did you graduate? 2003

20.What was your school mascot? Tigers!

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Hmmm...parts of it maybe...but it went pretty good the first time around. :o)

22. Did you have fun at Prom? I did! I had more fun at junior prom, but senior prom was still good. :o)

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? I haven't talked to him in a couple of years which is sad because he's a pretty cool guy.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Sure? 4 years until the 10 year. :P

25. Do you still talk to people from school? There are one or two that I still keep in contact with. :o)

No comments: