Sunday, August 24, 2008

Adam made me do it

Okay he didn't. But he did tell me I should post more on this. :P

I've been a bit busy and don't have time to sit and write, and if any of you have ever read any of my various other blogs you'll know they come few and far between but tend to have some substance to them.

This one is not so much, but a story worthy of retelling even if it is only funny to the parties involved. :o)

So tonight my roommate and I were playing Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit (woo hoo!!!). I was probably getting a little too into it (to quote Susan: "you're an over achiever") and just before we finished up our 3rd game (yes, we are that hard core) I got a question I was CERTAIN I knew the answer to.

Susan: How many horns does a balrog have?
Me (before she finished asking the question): Two!!!
Susan (who didn't miss a beat, by the way): No, it's four.
Me: *insert the most horrified and confused look you can imagine*
Susan: *insert huge belly laugh* Just kidding...it's two.

Okay...so apparently I need to lighten up a little bit. ;o)

And for my fellow nerds out there, at least the card didn't say: How many wings does a balrog have? Because we all know what that can of worms looks like. :P

No comments: